This session aims to draw the attention of present and aspiring teachers about how a reflective practitioner can make education an improved teaching practice at a narrower sense but at a broader understanding a means of social change and progress.
The main take away from the session will be the participants understanding of the role of a reflective practitioner and important steps to undertake an action research.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to
- Understand the teacher’s role in today’s education system
- Explore the role of a reflective practitioner
- Investigate different strategies to cultivate the skills of a reflective practitioner
- Describe the significance of Action Research as an implement for being a reflective practitioner
- Formulate a title for a potential Action Research
Teachers - Both Primary And Secondary, Academic Heads