Aditya Birla Education Academy focuses on providing educators with learning opportunities to pursue their ambitions and boost their career growth.
Teachers have been using the online teaching and learning tools effectively for over a year now. Online tools can also be successfully used for formative and summative assessments. This session will focus on in-depth use of online tools to check for understanding. Use of tech tools is an efficient way to gather student performances data.
This session will focus on -
- Indepth use of tech tools for creating new assessments
- Focus on use of tech tools to gather assessment data
- Use tech tools effectively to improve student interest and collaboration
What will I learn?
- How to use different technology tools to maximise their impact for classroom assessments
- Juggle with new tools to make learning and assessment interactive for students
- Use quizzes, interactive presentations, video lessons with embedded assessments, and robust & secure exam software to conduct online assessments
How will I use it?
- Learn to navigate with the tech tools
- Create assessments successfully
- You will be able to collect data of student performance during the assessment
What difference will it make in my life?
- Ease of navigation around the tech tool
- Know more details about online assessment tools
- Handle tech tools for assessments like a Pro
PS: This will be a hands on session. Please join the session using a laptop and have a Google Account ready to use.