Puppetry is used by teachers teaching the pre primary & primary grades for storytelling, or introducing new concepts to students. Additionally, it can also be used as a therapy to control aggressive behavior of children in the classroom. Ventriloquism is the art of voice manipulation using puppets and it can be easily learned through proper guidance.
International ventriloquism artist - Santhosh will share the techniques of puppet manipulation and voice modulation in this 2 hour workshop.
1. Learn to make your own simple sock puppet
2. Easy manipulation of puppets while telling the stories
3. Connecting puppets to the emotions of children
4. How to use finger puppets creatively for classroom teaching
5. Adding voice modulation techniques in puppet show
Pre primary, Primary teachers, Art teachers & Librarians