Differentiation is an instructional approach to help teachers teach with students as well as the curricular content in mind. Differentiation really means trying to make sure that teaching and learning work for all the students in a class. This program will cover the components of differentiation in the classroom,how to create variation in the content for a differentiated classroom; process of teaching and monitoring outcomes in a classroom.
In this program, participants will learn how to:
1. Define differentiation in the classroom
2. Identify the learner's needs
3. Understand the individual differences among students
4. Learn to plan differentiated instructions based on course content, process and outcomes
5. Plan for teaching strategies based on the learning levels and styles of the students